Describe your business/career/what you do in a few sentences.
I help women rise out of their circumstance and into the life they are here for. I empower women to step into their power. I guide women to believe in themselves. I motivate women to live a life that lights them up.
What ignited the spark in you to start your business? How did the idea for your business come about?
My business was created from my own personal healing journey. When my Mom was diagnosed with cancer and then passed away a year later I found myself in a very dark place. Knowing that I didn’t want to live in sadness and fear, I made the decision to take the pain I felt and turn it into a source of love. I took daily inspired action to heal and release any pain that I was holding onto – current and from the past. As I found light in a dark place and a strength and knowing within me, I knew that I wanted to empower women to find the light within them.
As a heart-centered businesswoman what would you say has been the biggest challenge you have faced in your business? And how have you handled it?
I would say the biggest challenge has been me! There have been many moments of doubting myself. Thankfully, now when this surfaces I know how to quickly shift out of it. This has taken lots of practice, patience and self-love.
What tools can we develop and nurture, as businesswomen, to manifest the success we want?
Believe in yourself. Know within your heart and soul that you are worthy of all that you desire. When you come from this space, energy and mindset, you will start attracting the life you desire.
How did you meet Karla?
Happy Healthy Women. From the moment I met Karla I felt a comfort in her. We were meant to meet. Thank you Universe!
What compliment do you receive the most?
I often get compliments on how my energy radiates.
- The next place I want to travel: Europe
- My favourite colour: Purple
- The last movie I watched: Free Solo
- Sweet or Salty? Sweet
- My favourite game/toy as a kid: Mario Cart
- The best meal I make: Veggie bowls
- Introvert or Extrovert? Both
- The book I am currently reading: About to start reading High Performance Habits
- My favourite way to relax: Spending time by the water
- The most recent habit/practice I have added to my life: Future writing
- Cat or Dog person? Dog
- Your best personal attribute/character trait? Cheerful